Salomon Women's Select HV 80 GW Ski Boots Black/Spearmint/Beluga 2024
|In stock (1)
Salomon Select HV 80 Alpine Ski Boots Woman have a flex of 80, a last of 102 mm, and a bootie with an anatomic design specially created for women that will allow you to enjoy alpine skiing with total comfort, precise and soft fit, good power transmission, stability, reactivity, and lightness.
These snow boots come with Sensifit double insert that wraps the foot comfortably, facilitates putting on the boot and increases the feeling of the terrain. The bootie is made with the My InstantFit and Autostrech technologies that provide a good, warm, precise, and very comfortable fit to the calf. The 35 mm Sense strap gives excellent support, reactivity, and rigidity.
The polyolefin shell feels lighter and is more durable than other materials. These ski boots come with GripWalk pads, a riveted oversized pivot for maximum transmission of energy, and 4 aluminum buckles for a secure and durable fit. The bootie and calf provide comfort on the shin and instep thanks to an anatomical design for women.
Developed for women looking to enjoy some of Salomon’s extensive boot-building know-how and a wider-fit boot fit that instantly adjust to their feet, this boot delivers reliable performance with minimal fuss. The Autostretch liner perfectly molds around the uniqueness of your feet, while the shell’s geometry ensures reliable power transmission.
Immediate comfort for wider feet:
- The 102 mm last and Dual Sensifit insert make step in extremely easy even for wider feet, while the elastic sides of the Autostretch liner perfectly adapt to your calf.
- The morphological cuff is designed to offer a more open position and automatically adapt its shape to the shape of your calf, so you can enjoy more comfort while skiing.
- Based on the geometry and volume of one of Salomon’s favorite classics, the S/PRO, this boot doesn´t make any compromises on performance.
- The soft PU Sensifit™ inserts on both sides of the shell make it even easier to step in the boot, delivering an extremely easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- This new, anatomically designed sport liner improves comfort while ensuring a warmer fit. The elastic sides of the Autostretch construction allow for perfect adaptation to your calf.
- A softer and handier material provides lightness and allows progressivity, while the 2 softer PU inserts on both sides of the overlap make step-in easier.
- This plastic piece placed on the back of the cuff can be easily adjusted with a hex/Allen key to best adapt to the specific cuff perimeter of different legs.
- A more durable material that also provides lightness and stability. The adjustable spoiler offers a wider calf perimeter