Nitro Men's Prime View Snowboard 2024
|In stock (1)
Get out and enjoy the ride!
Get out and blast past the standard learning cur ve with a directional all-mountain shape and amazing views under foot with our progression-friendly and catch-free men´s snowboard – The Prime View. The Prime´s stable ride will always have your back, and now the graphic will keep you motivated to Get Out and go snowboarding more than ever before!
- Powercore: Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Standard core profile
- Bi-Lite laminates: Our rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium extruded FH Base: Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra-clear base material - our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Radial sidecut: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Directional shape
- Mid-wide & wide width
- Flat-out Rocker
- Shape by Tommy Delago
- Graphic by Paul Brown & Markus Rohrbacher
Profile: Flat-out Rocker (Mulit-Camber)
Nitro’s Flat Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination. The profile of choice for park, freestyle, and urban riders worldwide.
A smooth, reliable ride. Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 5 (Scale 1-10)
Medium flex. Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
Low and easy maintenance, less expensive. Great for beginners and Freestyle riders.