Dinosaurs Will Die Men's Darrah Snowboard 2023
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Darrah Reid-McLean is a testament to hard work, determination and never backing down. Emerging from recent seasons filming for the Uninvited projects, she is at the top of her game and it’s time for this leader to be crowned with her first of many pro models! The Darrah board is NOT specific for women… so boys, you need to ask yourself, are you “man enough” for this board.
- Flex = 4 **The DWD flex rating is on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the softest and 10 being the stiffest. The rating for each is in comparison to the rest of the DWD collection.
- Goldie camber – “Ah, this camber is just right,” says everyone that ever rides this camber profile. It’s flat from tip to tail, letting you take control of every situation, but it doesn’t lack the liveliness you need for pop, or stability.
- SINtered base – A robust and high-density base with micropores that hold wax. It requires a regular waxing schedule. It’s our fastest and most durable base material.
- Single radius sidecut – based on a single radius from contact point to contact point. This style produces one evenly arced turn.
- T-Twin – The nose and tail length are the same with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
“Ah, this camber is just right,” says everyone that ever rides this camber profile. It’s flat from tip to tail, letting you take control of every situation, but it doesn’t lack the liveliness you need for pop, or stability.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 4 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.