Dakine Women's Team Baron Gore-Tex Mitts Jamie Anderson 2023
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Who knows better than DAKINE professional athletes? Our product progression is fueled by their R&D and when it comes to the Team Women’s Baron GORE-TEX mitt, this is their go-to in the field. With a GORE-TEX ePE insert, PrimaLoft Gold insulation, a water-repellent palm, and a cozy 360g wool blend, the Team Baron GORE-TEX is one of the warmest and highest-performing mitts in our line. Team-tested, team-backed. What more do you need to hear?
52% Goat Leather, 25% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- INSERT: GORE-TEX ePE + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable PFC-Free WR (80% Polyethylene, 20% Polyurethane)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (100% recycled polyester) [ 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (52% goat leather, 25% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit|FEATURES|Removable elastic wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.