Capita Men's Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard 2023
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With a shape that turns on a dime, this board is made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap, and pop off anything. Known for a damp feel and durable ride, the Scott Stevens Pro is a coveted board for creative riders looking for a more traditional twin tip shape in an advanced construction. The Scott Stevens Pro has been refined throughout its life. This current iteration features a lightweight and versatile P2 Superlight Core™, 4 x 30mm Carbon Fiber Boosters, and a full-length Cork Edge-Dampening System Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven's riding and personal style are without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This twin-tip park destroyer is Scott's TENTH pro-model on CAPiTA. It is a nod to his love for skateboarding, a dream collab with ZERO Skateboards, and features graphics done by the legendary Jamie Thomas.
Profile: Hybrid Camber
Response: Medium Responsive
- P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- CARBON FIBER BOOSTERS: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- 1.5 mm FULL CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts and decreases vibration. Now featuring full perimeter construction for maximum effect.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Triax/Biax: HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Profile: Hybrid Camber
This versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 5 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.