The Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings are built for the hard charger, the ripper who's out there for the good and the bad, whether it's waist deep or boilerplate. They're built with stiff nylon composite Re:Flex™ baseplates, cushy FullBED footbeds to soak up impacts, and extra-responsive ankle and toe straps to keep you locked in tight, no matter how rowdy your ride gets. Just like you, they have the guts to perform no matter what the conditions hold, so grab the Lexas and get after it.
|Baseplate and Flex
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate
- SensoryBED Cushioning System™
- Single Component Construction
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design
- Personality/Response - 5-8 (Medium to Stiff)
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0
- Flex Slider – Strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open
- Supergrip Capstrap™
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems